CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What A Good and Dirty Day *LOL*

AH... Is Tuesday, a day to remember and smile.

Wanna know why? Cause today for the first time of the year handling to Pre-Nursery classes, which I never taught before had a great time

Today I gave them painting as in hand print and foot print.=) and we did it outside knowing they are small and they like to make mess all over, so I decided to take them out and let them print on their own. Guess what? They did it, and also the floor was in a real mess, and so are my pants to work...(T_T) *lol* well is fun to see them doing on their own without me helping.. is their work though..

Well, I hope you enjoyed it kids!!!

That was great, and i came home with the painted pants and legs too *Wahaha*

Not easy to handle the young one, cause you need to get urself dirty too *Hehe*

0 comments: